- Library Services
From the Director
In 2020, the Law Library adopted a strategy developed by the profession, for the profession: a truly digital library service.
The Library strategy prioritises:
1. Comprehensive and authoritative collection
2. Enhance legal research capabilities
3. Increase awareness and reach of services
4. Strengthen collaboration and partnerships
5. Governance and dynamic workforce.
After two years in operation, we are reviewing this strategic plan and we welcome your comments.
You may have found certain library services or resources particularly helpful, or you may have found library services or resources lacking in some way, or perhaps you have an idea that you would like the Library to explore - all comments will be received constructively to improve our service to you.
Please use the form on our website.