- Library Services
Law Library at the Bar
The Richard Griffith Library is part of the Law Library of Victoria, giving Bar members around-the-clock access to the same online resources available in the Supreme Court Library and to the judiciary.
- Access premium subscriber-only digital resources, including case law, commentary and databases, via the Richard Griffith Library computers.
- CPD Legal Research eLearning course on Australian and UK case law and legislation
- Save time finding what you need with our intuitive catalogue search function.
- Chat to our team of expert librarians on site for help with your reference or research enquiry.
- Browse the latest textbooks for up-to-date commentary.
- We offer training and information sessions for Bar members on how to navigate the collections effectively.
Barristers also have access to a range of legal resources on their own computers and devices, via the Digital Bar Library on the Law Library website.