Our Digital Library section includes links to legal information and organisations. Registered users please login to access the digital collection. Licensing arrangements limit access to certain categories of users.
The Library also subscribes to a wide range of legal online resources such as legal databases, journals, and commentary services. These are available for the general public and legal professionals on the computers in the Supreme Court Library. Victorian Barristers have access to the Digital Library around the clock at the Law Library branch at the Victorian Bar: the Richard Griffith Library.
- AGIS Plus Text - Australian legal articles
- CCH Intelliconnect - Commentary
- Hein Online - American and some Australian legal articles
- Incorporated Council of Law Reporting (ICLR) - Law reports from England and Wales
- LexisAdvance - Judgments and commentary
- Oxford Law Journals – legal journals
- Timebase LawOne - Australian legislation material
- Victorian Reports – Victorian judgments
- Westlaw AU - Judgments and commentary
- Westlaw UK and Westlaw Next - International judgments, legislation and commentary