Legal alerts allow you to stay up to date in your area of interest, notifying you of new books, journal articles, and judgments, legislative developments, and changes to resources. They also provide handy summaries of changes.
Advantages of alerts
- Set and forget
- Keep track of changes
- Saves you time – don’t have to search across multiple resources
- Stay connected to legal issues
Types of alerts
- Bulletins – brings together different types of information like a newsletter
- Contents page – table of contents for the latest issue of a journal or other publication
- Saved search – tells you when anything new is added to the results list of a search
- RSS – notifies you when a web page has been updated
- Publication updates – alerts you to changes to a resource such as a commentary service
- Social media – follow the latest issues, local and worldwide. Interactive – receive and share information
^ Charges may apply for Jade Professional
* Charges apply. Judicial officers and court staff who require assistance should contact their court librarian.